III Logistic Forum SystemGroup 2017
III Logistic Forum SystemGroup 2017 was held in Kyiv on November 17: 11 unique reports on logistics automation
More than 100 logistics directors, IT directors and market experts have gathered to share their experience and knowledge about business process automation in logistics.
- Global technological trends in logistics automation, Dmytro Kalita, Intel Ukraine; Ihor Meshcheryakov, SystemGroup;
- Logimat 2017: Report from the central logistics exhibition of Europe, Arsen Medelyan, Ihor Meshcheryakov, SystemGroup;
- Voice Solutions for warehouse management: World experience 2017, Miha Capuder, Honeywell Workflow Solutions;
- Experience of implementing Voice Picking in the distribution center of the retail network Tavria V, Ihor Prokhorenko, Tavria V;
- Modern technologies and novelties of Datalogic equipment for identification in logistics;
- Differences of the fifth generation WMS from typical solutions based on 1C, Oleksii Parfyonov, Instock Technologies;
- Experience of implementing WMS Instock in a large production and warehouse complex – Serhii Balas, SystemGroup;
- The experience of optimizing costs for transport logistics using TMS on the example of implemented projects, Olena Kovaleva, TMS Logist.UA
- Mobile weighing technologies as a control tool in logistics, Ihor Ivanyk, RID Logistics Solutions;
- Possibilities of e-document circulation in logistics, Anton Kokov, Natalia Linnyk, E-COM;
- Construction of solar power plants on the free territories of logistics complexes, Andriy Hlushko, Ukrainian Solar Systems;
Also, RID Logistics Solutions presented mobile weighing systems: RAVAS 2100, RAVAS iForks 2500, RAVAS RSC Plus.